Terms & Conditions
Panoramic Group UK Terms and Conditions
- The contractual obligations of this agreement are deemed to be performed in the United Kingdom and subject to English Law.
- Sales Order acknowledgment, including these terms and conditions, other notes and any noted attachments hereto, contains the complete and final agreement between Panoramic Doors Group UK and the purchaser.
- Panoramic Doors Group UK makes no claim that the products furnished meet any specification other than those noted in the order acknowledgment. All other documentation used during the Quoting stage shall have no bearing on the order, only final documentation confirmed and signed by the purchaser.
- Code Compliance: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that purchased products meet local building codes and regulations. Panoramic Doors Group UK does not make any claim to manufacture doors according to local building code or regulation and is not responsible for any products that are purchased that do not meet said codes unless stated in order details. This includes, but not limited to; the clear opening of both the height and/or the width, frame type, glass requirements, or any other code requirements where the doors will be installed and used.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to review all conditions under which the products and associated glass and glazing materials are to be installed and advise, warn and inform all necessary parties of conditions that exhibit a propensity for product failure or appear to be (but not limited to) dangerous or hazardous.
- Delivered products must be inspected within 24 hours of receipt and any defects reported and must be within the scope of the 10-year limited warranty.
- All quoted product manufacturing lead times are for information only and cannot be deemed binding. Costs associated with delays for any reason are not covered by panoramic Doors Group UK .
- Panoramic Doors Group UK reserves the right to change and/or alter the design/specification of Panoramic Door products without prior notice.
- Panoramic Doors Group UK furnishes a 10-year limited warranty, as appropriate to the project, for all doors.
- All monetary values shown on Quotations or Sales Confirmation indicate U.K. funds.
- All product warranties are void unless the products are maintained according to our “Care and Maintenance” instructions. Contact the factory for a copy or visit our Internet site.
- Payments and Returns Policy: All orders are custom built with 50% payment due prior to production and the total balance prior to shipping of the product. Normal production time can vary and an estimated time will be given at the time of order. Where applicable, a transit period will be in addition to production time. No changes and/or cancellations to the order can be made after 24 hours (1 business day) from time of order submission/receipt AND the initial payment is processed and bank verified. No returns accepted.
- No verbal or insinuated exceptions to these terms and conditions are allowed. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions must be approved in writing by Panoramic Doors (UK) Ltd.
If you have any questions regarding any of these term and conditions, please contact Panoramic Doors Group UK via 01143 221500 or by email at: email@example.com
Who controls your data?
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Panoramic is controlled by Panoramic as the Data Controller. Personally, identifiable information is not shared with or passed on to third parties. Anonymized traffic, demographic and behaviour information is shared.
What information do we collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience with Panoramic. For example:
Information you give us:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Panoramic website. Several companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
More about Cookies:
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor it operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We use Google Analytics to carry out this analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, by you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Why do we collect your data?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send information about new products, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- To conduct market research by email, phone or post
How secure is my data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card Payments
Credit card details are handled securely by World Pay and they are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control other that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you interact with Panoramic, your data is stored in a secure manner. This data is only retained for as long as it is legitimately relevant. In terms of personally identifiable information, this breaks down as follows:
- Current customers
- Trade customers who have bought in the past six months
- Retail customers who have bought in the past six months and been invited to review the service received
- Dormant customers
- Trade customers who have bought in the past two years, but not in the past six months
- Prospects & visitors
- Contact request data from the back end of the website.
- GDPR-compliant data from external sources
This data is stored in a secure database controlled by MailChimp servers. Access to this data is available only to specific members of the Panoramic team and used in accordance with the mailing preferences we are in receipt of.
You can view and update the information we hold on you by accessing your preferences through any of the HTML emails we send. You can also use this service to unsubscribe from any mailings; at which point your data is stripped to the bare minimum before being retained for the sole purpose of ensuring that you are not re-added to the system in error.
Should you wish to access this information at any other time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we share
We do not share personal information with external companies except under the following circumstances:
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Google if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Panoramic, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law
We are governed by domestic and international Data Protection laws and are therefore compliant with the new GDPR that came into force on 25th May 2018.